Finance Administrator – Penny Engineering
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
We are seeking a Finance Administrator to join our team based at Penny Engineering in Palmerston North. You will manage the finance administration function (including H&S support) and accurately administer all administration duties within the branch. You will provide effective and proactive support through accurate and timely documentation control, maintaining and processing job sheets and accounts payable along with assisting HSE administration to achieve the smooth operations of the Penny Engineering team.
Skills and Attributes:
- Solid experience in accounts payable and customer service
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Have excellent time management skills
- Accurate and precise data entry skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English language is essential
- Self-motivation, a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
- Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
- Confident, collaborative and build natural rapport with people.
What we offer:
- Competitive package
- On-going training and development
- Fletchers Benefits programme
How to apply:
Please apply directly online with your CV today
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ