As Site Foreman you will be responsible for coordinating and controlling work activities for both Fletcher Construction and Subcontractors (staff, plant & equipment).
· Driving high performance in the areas of productivity, quality and budget.
· Lead the project workforce to achieve “Zero Harm” by creating a safe working environment.
· Ensure strong relationships are upheld with stakeholders both internal and external.
· Ensure all work activities undertaken are in accordance with – Work Plans / ITP’s / Method Statements / JSEA’s.
Our successful candidate will have experience in bridge work, precast concrete - landing/erecting/installation, earthworks and/or drainage. You will display the follow characteristics:
· 3+ years experience working in a like role on civil infrastructure projects.
· Commitment to implementing and leading zero harm initiatives.
· Ability to motivate and drive high performing teams to achieve a common goal.
· A knack for problem solving and providing innovative solutions.
· Capable of coaching and mentoring your team.
· Access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building.
· Work on one of New Zealand’s most iconic projects.
· Competitive package and access to Fletcher Benefits Programme!
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. We’re helping build a better New Zealand by enhancing and extending the transport infrastructure, remediating the environment and improving the full range of utilities including energy and the three waters. We currently have four projects under construction, that once complete will be iconic pieces of New Zealand’s built environment.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/10025387.