The Fletcher Acciona Joint Venture is the construction team building the extension of the current four-lane Northern Motorway (SH1) 18.5km from the Johnstone’s Hill Tunnels to Warkworth, just north of Auckland. It covers extremely varied terrain and conditions, making this a career-defining opportunity.
We are looking for a Foreman to join the team. The project is entering a busy phase as we finish off structures and earthworks and transition into pavement works.
As a Site Foreman you will:
• Coordinate and Control work activities for both Fletcher Construction and Subcontractors (staff, plant & equipment).
• Create a strong team culture, ensuring high performance in the areas of productivity, quality and budget.
• Lead the project workforce to achieve “Zero Harm” by creating a safe working environment.
• Build strong relationships with colleagues and sub-contractors on the project.
• Ensure all work activities undertaken are in accordance with – Work Plans / ITP’s / Method Statements / JSEA’s.
• Demonstrated experience working in and leading a civil construction team
• Commitment to implementing and leading zero harm initiatives.
• Ability to motivate and drive high performing teams to achieve a common goal.
• A knack for problem solving and providing innovative solutions.
• Capable of coaching and mentoring your team.
• Access to training & development opportunities across Fletcher Building.
• Work on one of New Zealand’s most iconic projects.
• Competitive salary and the opportunity to move up the ranks!
This is a good opportunity to join a dynamic, focused team working on a project which will make a significant impact to road users in future years, all whilst developing your own career prospects.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply online now.