We have two opportunities available now for =experienced Foreperson(s) to join the Higgins “Green Team” in Masterton
As Foreperson, your role is to plan and supervise our Teams to deliver on their day to day activities, strengthening the Higgins brand within the industry by demonstrating a customer centric approach to how our Teams deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
If you have experience in Drainage and/or Commercial and Residential then we would love to have a chat
If you are looking for your next challenge then this is what we think you will need to be successful in this role:
• Full licence is a must. W,T,R Classes 1-4
• Drainage experience (Drainage Foreman)
• Road construction experience (Residential and Commercial)
• Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in road construction and maintenance
• Strong understanding of industry best practice, QA and health and Safety
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself.
• A reasonable level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player.
We are a leader in roading and infrastructure, across NZ and the South Pacific. With strong growth potential we have all the benefits of a large organisation, with the heart of a smaller close-knit, values-based business.
Higgins is a proud member of the Fletcher Building group of companies. We offer a competitive salary, Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations.
This is a great time to be joining us we are excited by the opportunities and investment in the industry and need someone who is just as excited to get involved and bring our Teams on the journey