With more than 16,000 people, the Fletcher Building family is a big community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. With over 30 businesses operating in various building solutions markets, we are enriched by many different languages, customs and lifestyles.
It is the combined power of our 16,000+ employees and 30 businesses that will help us achieve our business goals and deliver shareholder value. Our immediate opportunity is to re-shape our organisation and create more capacity for innovation, agility and customer connection. There has never been a more exciting time to join Fletcher Building. Join our team!
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to work in a diverse, complex and fast-paced environment with a talented team of Internal Auditors. The Group Internal Audit team provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Fletcher Building group’s operations.
As part of the Technology Audit team within the Group Internal Audit team, you will bring a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the group’s key IT and Data risk management, control and governance processes.
Key accountabilities include:
- Data Analytics; delivering on our data strategy, bringing data to each internal audit, developing tools and designing continuous monitoring programmes;
- IT Procedures; understanding the technology and cyber environment, IT risks, evaluating key controls and providing practical, good practice recommendations;
- Reports and Communication; clear and concise reporting that provides insights and adds value to the business;
- Workflow Management; ensuring audits are scheduled and completed to timeframes;
- Promoting continuous improvement in our business units, and our internal audit team.
Along with the above, you will also take ownership on special projects and be consulting on non-audit assignments such as business analysis, functional specifications and solutions proposals.
With proven experience in an auditing environment, you will have a tertiary qualification and a passion for providing commercial insights and learning about what makes a business tick. You will be a strategic thinker and have the ability to apply sound financial methodologies to your work.
A self-starter, you will be highly motivated and enjoy working as part of a professional and commercially focused team. Excellent communication skills are a must and you will be adept at building strong key stakeholder relationships; constructively challenging established beliefs whilst providing solutions to your internal customers.
To apply for this role, please click on Apply Now. For further information you can contact Aurelie Le Gall, Talent Acquisition Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org