Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
With over 65 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
Based in the heart of the beautiful Hawkes Bay, with over 75 wineries and an abundance of outdoor activities, this opportunity will give you the lifestyle you have been craving.
We are looking for a motivated and versatile individual to join our lively team in Hastings and provide our customers with a winning instore experience.
We are a fun team who get on well together and are motivated to succeed so we are looking for a like-minded, versatile and enthusiastic individual. We have a lot going on at once so we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment but can remain calm under pressure and work well with the team to achieve our goals. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the skills yet, we are willing to train the right person who wants to provide an exceptional customer experience and grow their future with us.
Safe work practices are a must and you will need to be physically fit as there is manual and heavy lifting involved. This is a full-time permanent position Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm and includes a rostered Saturday morning.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• To hold a full clean Class 1 New Zealand Drivers Licence
• A customer centric approach to everything you do
• Have excellent organisation skills
• Enjoy contributing to a successful team
• A forklift licence with F endorsement would be beneficial (but not essential)
A few benefits:
• Staff Discount Card for Mico and PlaceMakers
• Subsidised Medical Insurance
• Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
• FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
Join a well-respected NZ business offering a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement. Please apply online at fbcareers.com and quote reference MCO/10031620. Applications close Sunday 26th January.