The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected brands and businesses partnering with our customers to create spaces and places that work for people. Since 1909 our people have planned, designed, built, maintained and managed significant national infrastructure for the benefit of communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. We have safety at our heart and invest in sustainability for our future. Together our 3700 people deliver for generations to come.
About the Role
This is a newly established, integral role, to design, build and implement innovative training programmes across the Division, and ensure consistency across the ongoing delivery of this training across all business sites. This role seeks to raise awareness of and develop specific training around, critical EHS risks and controls – and grow the people first focus throughout the division.
Here's what you'll do:
- Work with frontline teams and SMEs to figure out the learning outcomes they need.
- Design and co-ordinate delivery of learning solutions that will deliver those learning outcomes across our varied and multi-cultural business.
- Work collaboratively with SMEs to collect content that meet the outcomes.
- Using design thinking and neuroscience principles, design and develop amazing and engaging learning experiences that works!
- Manage, analyse and dissect complex information effectively and break it down into workable learning solutions.
- You'll make sure the design ensures people can apply the learning to their jobs as easily as possible.
- You’ll take ownership for the whole lifecycle of the learning design process from initial consultation to evaluation.
We need you to:
- Know your stuff - you can make awesome learning that helps our teams meet the outcomes needed.
- Make things simple and straightforward for anyone at Fletcher Construction - not complex and hard.
- You will be comfortable seamlessly moving between building eLearning solutions to the design of instructor-led or blended learning solutions.
- Be innovative!! Think outside the box! Everything from curation of content into bite sized online, just in time learning, video learning, on-demand job aids, experiential activities, coaching and everything in between accessed on a digital platform and on the job.
- Develop challenging assessments that really test our people's knowledge and performance after learning.
- Be highly creative and ‘a natural’ at design, with an ability ‘to draw it and make it move’.
- Have experience in video production - scripts, filming and editing and doing your own voice overs and storyboards.
- It would be a real bonus if you could do a bit of graphic design too to make everything look sharp.
- You will need to enjoy sharing your expertise and mentoring others.
You will be joining a driven and engaging team – focussed on designing and delivering industry leading critical risk management practices, with the safety and wellbeing of our people at the core.
Sound like you? Click apply now to learn more