With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
- Staff discounts: banking, optical, health insurance, travel, technology and within Fletcher Building businesses
- FBU Share: a share scheme giving you access to company ownership
- Employee Education Fund: a private trust fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependents
In this newly created role reporting to the National People and Performance Manager, you will be charged with the development of capability across all areas of the business including leadership, sales, customer service, product and system knowledge. In addition, you will:
- Design and develop an annual training plan across an extensive national retail network, support office and sales functions
- Identify training needs and plan the content and delivery of bespoke training resources
- Respond quickly and effectively to new business strategies
- Review existing training programs and modify content to be delivered in a virtual setting
- Provide ongoing leadership and support to a small team of Learning and Development Consultants
We are looking to speak with Learning and Development professionals who have a demonstrated track record in leadership roles in a dynamic environment who possess the following:
- Expertise in designing and delivering large learning sessions either in person or virtually
- Experience in and/or understanding of the inherent challenges of a dispersed workforce within a fast-paced industry such as retail
- Exceptional written and oral communication and stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding customer service ethic, focused on delivery as well as learning outcomes
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems with a keen interest in eLearning
The team are operating a temporary 9-day fortnight, where you are given the opportunity to shape your working week around what suits you. So, if you enjoy flexibility and are a looking for a business that can support you this could be a great opportunity.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways