Dimond has a team of 130 staff over 9 branches who are passionate about roofing, cladding, rainwater, flooring and structural products. For over 50 years we have been a leading supplier to the New Zealand construction industry. As a member of Fletcher Steel we are always striving to improve our offer and to provide New Zealand with quality products and service.
We need a Machine Operator to join our talented team in Frankton, Hamilton. You will join a small, close knit team, working on our afternoon shift 3PM-11:30PM Monday to Friday. We pride ourselves on manufacturing product that meets customer requirements, planned production schedule and specific quality guidelines.
• You will be a mechanically minded person who has experience in or wants to work in our manufacturing environment
• Show a high attention to detail as you will be recording materials and ensuring accuracy
• You display that you are safety conscious, as you know working in a production environment means you need to work to high safety standards
• Have a good standard of written communication is also required as well as basic mathematics
• You will be part of a key team reading production plans and operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
• Operating machinery whilst ensuring quality output and maintaining a safe environment
• Work in a busy environment, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Over time available
• Competitive hourly rate
• Being part of the Fletcher Building group, giving you access to group discounts and benefits
If this sounds like you then please click Apply Now or email your CV to Taila Paraone, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, E: firstname.lastname@example.org