Laminex New Zealand is part of Fletcher Building and a leading supplier of high-quality surface products which include well-known brands such as Formica, Melteca and particleboard. Our Taupo plant manufacturers particleboard, a sustainable building material, supplying to the NZ market. Health and Safety is ingrained in our DNA to ensure we all go home safely to our family and friends every day.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Taupo Plant looking for an upbeat, positive and reliable person to join our production team. Our shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off – 2 days shifts 7am to 7pm then 2 night shifts 7pm to 7am.
Here’s what we are looking for:
• Positive, can do attitude is an absolute must!
• Have a mechanical mindset (have a natural desire to fix machinery)
• Strong Health & Safety awareness
• Savvy with processes and systems
• Good attention to detail
• Class 1 Full Drivers Licence
• Experience in a Manufacturing environment would be an advantage
If you want to work with a great team, who all have a collaborative and proactive approach towards work, challenges, change and well-being then we want to hear from you.
Why join our team?
• On the Job Training – you succeed & so do we!
• Access to the Fletcher Building Employee Education Fund for you and your family
• Health Insurance at discounted prices
• Secure onsite car parking
• Permanent, full time work (we worked through Level 3 restrictions!)
• Safety comes first where we look out for each other
To join our team, we will require pre-employment medical testing and require you to undergo a drug & alcohol test. Please only apply if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
So what are you waiting for? If you believe you can take this role on and be a big part of an inclusive, diverse and fun loving team then apply now!