• Support a 24/7 manufacturing operation
• Chipping Norton Location
• Part of the Fletcher Building Group – Australia division
Iplex Pipelines is the largest manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We manufacture and distribute an extensive range of pipe products for applications including water, sewerage, mining slurry, gas, telecommunications and electrical conduits.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be the only fully licensed electrician onsite responsible for supporting a 24/7 manufacturing operation, participating in all relevant maintenance activities in an efficient and effective manner, whilst managing performance targets and budgetary constraints.
This will be a “hands-on” role that will require a combination of installation and breakdown maintenance, as well as preventative, predictive and planned maintenance tasks.
To be successful in this role you will be a competent and confident individual with strong communication and people skills. You are a go-getter and safety will be your number one priority.
This role is for you if you have:
• A Trades and Electrical Certificate – Electrical Licence (Essential)
• Capability to work at heights - certificate preferred
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
• Ability to actively repair fault root causes – eliminate repeat issues
• Availability for after hours support/coordination
• Attention to detail
• Effective planning and organisational skills – parts management
• Good written and verbal communications skills
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group; a global company focussed on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex with the support of Fletcher Building are committed to attracting the best available talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who delivery great results for our customers.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner than anticipated if we find the right candidate.