Looking for your next opportunity? Guaranteed 40 hours a week? Variety in your day?
We have opportunities available for people who are physically fit and reliable to join our Roading Maintenance Team at Higgins “Green Team” in the stunning Bay of Plenty.
Higgins can offer you a role that will kick start a career not just another job that you will get bored in.
If you live in the Tauranga region or looking to relocation this role could be for you!
So, what will you be doing?
In this role you will undertake routine roadway maintenance activities and roading repairs. These works include kerb & channel, footpath, boundary to boundary carriageway maintenance, as well as emergency repairs.
This is what you will need:
• A minimum Class 1 clean Driver’s License, (Class 2 & WTR beneficial)
• General labouring skills
• Roading and Infrastructure experience
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the roles
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes and lots more!
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga