Laminex Australia - A member of the Fletcher Building
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
Reporting to the Reliability Engineer we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our supportive team at our Toolara site.
As a Maintenance Professional, you will develop cost effective and proactive maintenance planning strategies to meet immediate and long term needs or our plant, ensuring that the RST Manager and Reliability Engineer have the tools available to them to operate at optimum availability and reliability.
In this role you will:
- As a member of the Resource Support Team who works very closely with the RST Manager, RST Support Leader, Reliability Engineer and Process Engineer to ensure the area deliver its business plan and targets.
- You will manage with internal stakeholders to plan and schedule maintenance activities and shutdowns.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, collate and analyse data from the computer based maintenance systems (CMMS).
- Oversee the development and implementation of reliability systems and processes that will ensure the continued success of the business through the improvement of machine reliability and availability.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A Electrical or Mechanical trade qualification
- Graduate Certificate in Asset and Maintenance Management or alternative
- Track record in sound planning / forecasting skills
- Extensive knowledge of MP2 (CMMS);or alternate
- Excellent financial planning skills including estimating Plant Contract labour requirements
- Understanding of Preventative / Predictive Maintenance philosophies such as MTTF /MTTR analysis
- A solid knowledge of continuous process manufacturing
- Strong computer literacy
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.