Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our Auckland branch is looking for a Milling Operator.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to plan and deliver a milling job
- Previous milling/profiling/planing experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Able to undertake site measurement and operate with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive projects and complete within specified time frames
- The ability to show initiative and solve problems
- Strong collaboration skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- On-going training and development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
How to Apply
Click on the apply button
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.