Whilst you can still apply for this role, please note it’s not actively being recruited due to the control measures in place to stop the spread of Covid-19. However as soon as recruitment resumes, we’ll be in touch
Are you looking for the opportunity to provide leadership and business improvement, ensuring the sustainable, profitable growth and success of a leading, nationwide Construction business?
Fletcher Construction – Infrastructure (FCI) are seeking an experienced business leader to drive and support the Commercial and Financial team across the business.
The National Commercial and Finance Manager will be responsible for the commercial management of projects and the commercial initiatives across FCI, as well as owning financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
About the role
- Leading project budget reviews, cost to complete, programming review, progress claims, and variations, financial reporting, and systems.
- Take ownership of the commercial management of tenders and managing them through the tender review committee (TRC) and board processes
- Demonstrate effective commercial leadership and development of the project/regional commercial teams and be a key member of the FCI Senior Leadership Team.
- Lead FCI’s transactional controlling, reporting, planning, commercial, finance and accounting functions
An experienced and disciplined commercial and financial leader, with extensive experience in the Construction industry, and a track record of delivering successful business outcomes. You will demonstrate the ability to cope with changing Commercial conditions, displaying initiative, with a sense of drive while remaining focused on results.
- 10+ years’ construction industry commercial experience
- Ideally 10+ years post-CA qualification experience in auditing and accounting, or similar in a commercial role
- Knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Experience in using complex ERP systems (JDE or equivalent)
- International and domestic experience
- Experience in a large construction/multi-project environment
- Experience in complex and/or large scale projects
- Experience in a people leadership role essential
We are excited by the opportunities in front of us, and this role will play a critical part of our success and will be an important voice on the senior leadership team – are you inspired by this opportunity? Please apply now.