Are you at the stage of your career where you feel ready to step into a very busy Ops Management role with a market leader in building supplies?
Our current incumbent is making the move to the beautiful South Island, which creates an opportunity for us to bring in new talent. This is a great time for an existing Ops Manager or a proven leader and advocate of operational excellence to step in to this prime position in our Takanini Branch that took out the “Branch of the Year” at the 2019 Hardware Awards!
- Your role will lead business and process improvements in the Showroom, Drive Thru and Yard areas as well as Inventory & Dispatch. Your role will champion flawless operational execution and fantastic customer service through these areas. It will also be responsible for H&S, maintenance and employee development and you will act as the branch 2IC.
- In order to be better every day, performance reporting and optimisation of existing policies and procedures will be a key requirement.
- We will be looking to you to keep the site operating at a high standard and ensuring customer satisfaction and levels of service remain an area of priority at all times. As such, training and development is and will remain critical to ensure standards are met and exceeded.
- You will work with an experienced team of 20 staff and will have the freedom to implement new ideas and modify existing practices.
- We are looking for an individual who is highly self-motivated and customer focused and you will have a proven track record of meeting & exceeding operational goals and KPI’s.
- In order to achieve this you will be a natural leader with tested people management experience and the ability to engage your teams to continually improve.
- Your ability to build collaborative partnerships internally and externally will be a key strength you will be able to leverage this from day one.
- You will need the ability to identify opportunities and you will be the sort of person who is continually looking for efficiencies or opportunities to improve existing processes and work methodologies.
- If you are a high performing operational specialist who wants to really test your skills, this role is for you!
Roles like this are a springboard into other key opportunities within the organisation which we typically promote from within. So if you are looking for an opportunity and a company which can provide you with an exciting future then you should really consider getting in touch.
In return, the successful candidate will be joining a well-respected and award-winning branch with big plans and a clear strategy to tackle FY20 and beyond. If your goal is to continue to grow your career options and track towards further management or even Branch Operator roles this is an opportunity you really should consider.
If you think this could be an opportunity suited to your career goals, please apply or contact Melissa Qiri on 0272460702 for a confidential discussion.