Thinking about a new opportunity? Looking for a role where the landscape is always changing, and the outlook is bright with long term work on the horizon? Or simply looking for a change for 2021?
Join our Team, we are excited about what we do, we’re motivated, and we are passionate about ensuring the safety of the travelling public, our teams and enabling them to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
We have opportunities available across the Wellington and Lower North Island region including the Kapiti Coast, Levin, Wairarapa for:
• Machine Operators
• Drivers (Class 2-5)
• Asphalt Plant Operators
• Chipseal and Asphalt crew
• Industry experienced Labourers
What do I need?
• Full clean New Zealand Driver’s License (Class 2-5 WTR preferred)
• Previous experience within roading and infrastructure
• Strong focus on health and safety for yourself, your team and the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the roles
• Be dependable, honest and a flexible team player
We are looking to hold an open day early 2021. This will be a chance to meet the Team and see if Higgins is the right fit for you, for more information and to register please click on the link or for further information email email@example.com
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga