With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. We are part of the Fletcher Building group, a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 19,000, operating in 25 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Branch Assistant with inventory and deliveries experience to support the thriving Warragul Branch. In this role you can expect to complete the following tasks:
- Coordinating branch inventory
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Delivering to customers throughout the local area
- Assisting customers at the trade counter
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A current MR or HR driver’s license
- Recent experience in a deliveries/driver role
- Experience in a warehousing or stores roles
- Experience using and/or willingness to learn a new computer system
- A team player who is ready to go above and beyond for their customers
We are focused on being better every day so apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with the team at Tradelink.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways