We're Tradelink, Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies, with more than 200 branches 100 Showrooms and Civil division, we have 150 years’ experience in the industry, and proud to be part of The Fletcher Building Group.
We're looking for a customer focused Retail Assistant to join a small, close knit team; working 20 hrs per week ideally 4 hrs per day Mon-Fri.
In this 'all rounder' store position, you will be willing to multitask with the following duties:
- Picking/packing & order consignment
- Customer deliveries/dispatch/goods in
- Assisting with stock take and inventory cycle counts
- Customer service, sales and order processing
- Previous experience in a customer facing retail environment
- Some delivery driving experience ideal
- Positive, can do attitude and a willingness to multitask
- Competent computer skills
- Must have open manual driver’s licence (MR/Forklift will be viewed favourably)
What we can offer:
- Genuine career pathways and development support
- Study Leave - for courses aligned with your role and the business
- My Day - one extra day paid leave
- Volunteer Day - one days paid leave for volunteering
- Options for extended unpaid leave
- Staff discounts and Fletcher Building benefits
Here at Tradelink we focus on providing our retail and trade customers with a high standard of customer service; providing quality products, advice and exceptional service, we're always looking for great people to join our team to ensure we can continue to achieve this.
So if this sounds like the ideal role for you, click the apply button now. Job Ref: TRL/10029708