Pavement Construction Foreman
- Based in Kapiti Coast
- Permanent Full Time
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) specialises in road and infrastructure design, construction and maintenance. Over 50 years we’ve built a reputation for safety, integrity and for moving heaven and earth for our customers.
About the Role
We are seeking a Foreman to plan and supervise the safe, successful, day to day activities within our PP20 pavement construction team.
- Leadership of the pavement construction crew
- Complete daily quality assurance documentation
- Ensure daily targets are meet
- Maintain plant
- Crew Development – Training of staff on all aspects of pavement construction
Skills and Experience
- Experience within the Civil Construction Industry is required
- Crew leadership experience is required
- Knowledge on pavement materials, stabilising and construction method essential
- Full Class 2 licence with WTR endorsements
- TC Basic Certificate and First aid desirable
- A commitment to the highest standards of Health & Safety
At Higgins we stay true to the same family values the company was founded with; ‘Acting with Care’ in all we do, ‘Moving Heaven and Earth’ for our customers, ‘Respecting Each Other’, ‘Being Lean and Agile’ and ‘Working as a Team’.
As a Higgins employee you will have access to Fletchers Benefits Programme and unrivalled career development opportunities in a Group with 50 businesses across 40 different countries.
How to Apply:
If you enjoy working in teams, have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work, we'd love to hear from you!
Higgins is committed to safety; a satisfactory pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screening test is required if you’re offered a job with us and applications will only be accepted by persons eligible to work in New Zealand.
Please click “Apply Now” to apply for this role