Are you a senior People & Performance leader?
Head your career higher with Higgins
Higgins is a driven, diverse and engaging group of people with a strong track record in major roading infrastructure and maintenance across New Zealand and Fiji. A relatively recently acquired business unit of Fletcher Construction, it is on the journey to become integrated into the wider corporate.
The challenge is to shape and deliver the people plan
This role is considered significant - to ensure we have innovative, practical and proactive people systems and processes in place to support ongoing growth.
- Developing, retaining and building strong people strategies, with a core learning and development focus, leading to great recruitment, onboarding and retention outcomes.
- Change leadership to evolve business practices and achieve alignment with the division.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the general manager and leadership team.
- Protecting the strong, values-based culture of the business.
- Driving consistency, with strong safety, operational and financial performance.
- Aligning remuneration and benefits with the market, linked to the growth strategy.
- Leading all ER and IR issues, providing advice and leadership throughout the business, in line with the divisional direction.
- Working with the business and safety leads to champion safety leadership– implementing the actions agreed on after our recent engagement with Dupont.
- Beyond the business unit, offering significant input to divisional people strategies.
We anticipate that you will have impressive credentials
- Strategic HR experience with the ability to drive change
- An influencer with extensive change management experience
- Proven experience in managing relationships and developing / maintaining personal credibility with key stakeholders, across a large, matrix-structured business
- Experience in advising and delivering Learning & Development strategies to support our people-centric approach
- Practical knowledge of employment legislation, employment relations and/or industrial relations experience, including, sound knowledge of country-specific employment legislation
- A people leader, with a strong safety focus
- Experience with major behavioural or mindset change programmes
- A recognised thought leader in the people space - well networked in the industry
Does this fit with your skills and aspirations?
Click Apply now to present your credentials and drive your career higher with Higgins.