Fletcher Easysteel is a major merchant of steel products and services throughout New Zealand. Through a nationwide network of sales centres, it supplies a broad range of world-class brands to the construction, engineering, natural resources and manufacturing industries. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We are excited to be recruiting a Planning & Inventory Manager to lead all aspects of Easysteel’s inventory management and supply planning. This role will see you lead a talented and driven team of three to four to achieve great successes and bring a greater inventory focus to our business.
We are extremely proud of the culture we have developed across our business and this leading role will play a key part in driving this. Reporting into our Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a key part as a member of the Easysteel Leadership Team (ELT)
- Develop effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and performance management to your team
- Cross communication between multiple business units in multiple locations
- Conduct safety walks – identify hazards and take actions to eliminate or minimize them
- Engaging effectively with stakeholders to ensure operational objectives are achieved
To be successful in this role you will ideally will:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with people leadership in a similar role and be a true leader and passionate about providing direction, coaching and support to your team;
- Be an open communicator and open-minded to new initiatives and be confident with driving positive change;
- Have immaculate communication skills, both verbal and written and be comfortable in a relaxed working environment;
- Thrive when challenges arise and be a natural problem solver;
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build rapport with both internal and external customers and suppliers based on honesty, integrity and knowledge;
- Industry knowledge will stand you in high regard, or bring a thirst to learn from our support network of experts.
Your professionalism and work ethic, combined with your customer focus and desire to take ownership towards contributing to our business goals will ensure your success.
In return, you will receive a rewarding salary, ongoing training and development, and opportunity to really stamp your mark in a successful business. You’ll join a team with a great culture and a business offering a range of benefits and real opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of the Fletcher Building Group.
If this sounds like you then please click Apply Now or email your CV to Aurelie Le Gall, Talent Acquisition Manager, E: email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.