Keen to ensure quality, safety of critical plant, to ensure excellent delivery outcomes?
The key purpose of the Plant Lead position is to be responsible for ensuring that all plant and equipment, across the wider Pacific Region, is fit for appropriate purpose and assist with programming & executing preventative maintenance plans, procurement of additional assets & spare parts, repairs as a result of damage and assistance with accident and incident investiagations, as required.
About the Role
- Prepare and implement a South Pacific Plant and Equipment Management Plan in consultation with South Pacific Branch Managers
- Ensure all Plant and Construction Equipment in FSP meets minimum standards as set out by the Company HSE policies and industry best practices.
- Maintain plant management systems and provide reports to Senior Leadership, Plant Manager and Branch leaders.
- Assist with the programing of plant assignments, mobilisation and demobilisation to maximise utilisation and efficiency.
- Help Maximise Plant and Equipment utilisation opportunities for the wider FSP.
- Assist in negotiation with plant and equipment suppliers (internal and external) to ensure best possible commercial outcomes for procurement, rental and associated costs from repairs, wear and tear and maintenance.
- Assist in investigation and preparation of recommendation for plant and equipment capital expenditure (CAPEX).
- Have relevant experience in fixing and maintaining an array of Plant and Equipment, particularly Heavy diesel engines and hydraulics.
- Hold appropriate drivers licences or experience in operating a wider range of plant & machinery
- Be an experienced OCA Trainer
- Be able to research, report and recommend best for purpose options, alternate solutions and potential improvements.
- Be able to set up systems and ongoing processes to ensure systems are established and maintained to facilitate the operation, maintenance of plant and associated costs.
- Competent in understanding and promoting HS&E and cultural imperatives.
Fletcher South Pacific, operates across 7 locations, in Civil and commercial construction, and this role will ensure safety, utilisation and performance of our plant.
If you are keen to discuss this opportunity, please apply now!