Fletcher Easysteel is a major merchant of steel products and services throughout New Zealand. Through a nationwide network of sales centres, it supplies a broad range of world-class brands to the construction, engineering, natural resources and manufacturing industries. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We are extremely proud of the culture we have developed across our business and we need Process Workers to join our Monday to Friday either on our morning shift 5.30am-2:00pm or afternoon shift 1.30pm - 10.00pm. This this role will play a key part in processing and delivering the work we do.
Reporting into our Team Leader, you will be responsible for;
- Manufacturing and processing product to customer specifications, with an emphasis on DIFOTIS
- Ensure compliance with HSE Act and PROTECT protocols
- Assist with the distribution as required
- Work along aside all parts of the business to ensure that the site is providing customer leading solutions
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have a strong commitment to H&S compliance
- Experience within the manufacturing industry is desirable
- Ability to direct/lead several tasks at the same time
- Will contribute effectively to the team as a good team player
- Active problem solving and solution focused
- Able to work autonomously with self-motivation
- Build rapport with customers providing good customer service
In return, you will receive ongoing training and development with the opportunity to really stamp your mark in a successful business. You’ll join a team with a great culture and a business offering a range of benefits and real opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of the Fletcher Group.
If this sounds like you then please click Apply Now!