Rocla – A member of the Fletcher Building group is a leading Australian supplier of concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. We merged with our sister company Iplex Pipelines in 2018 and together we are one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions with a combined 176 years’ of experience and a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states.
We are excited to commence the search for a Production Coordinator to join our Production team in Emu Plains. You will take ownership of coordinating day-to-day production activities, supporting the Production Manager, Team Leaders and Production Teams to enable optimum and reliable operation of our facility. You will be a champion leader with a passion for motivating and developing your teams and identifying great work and talent.
Your manager Murray, our Production Manager is an engaging and respected leader. Murray will offer you his full support and while you’ll work closely together he will trust in your excellent leadership capabilities and let you do your thing! You are driven with a strong work ethic and a passion for empowering teams to reach their potential.
In this role you will:
- Support, develop and motivate your team, providing individual coaching to clearly communicate performance standards.
- Recognise and drive a culture of outstanding performance and quality by conducting thorough inspections, identifying exceptional work and initiating corrective procedures where required.
- Drive home a commitment to quality and continuous improvement, providing our customers with fit for purpose product every time.
- Ensure the environmental health, safety, compliance and well-being of staff is managed to the highest standard.
- Ensure production processes and reporting requirements comply with legislative and Fletcher Building requirements.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- An uncompromising focus on Safety. Someone who can demonstrate a strong safety culture and have the ability to empower teams to ensure a safe operation.
- A track record in a manufacturing environment, preferably within the infrastructure, civil or related industry.
- Can make effective decisions using facts and attention to detail.
- At least 5 years experience in managing production teams.
- Proven ability and passion to develop, coach and drive a culture of team excellence.
- Manufacturing Excellence/LEAN manufacturing.
- Frontline leadership qualifications.
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.