Project Engineer (Pavements)
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Higgins is in growth mode and currently involved in major nationwide roading projects including the Peka Peka to Otaki section of the Wellington Network.
We’re are looking for a talented Project Engineer to join our Kapiti based team, to look after delivery, programming and quality control.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience of working on large roading infrastructure projects
• Project experience involving earthworks, pavements and general civils
• Experience with programming and quality control
• A tertiary qualification in Engineering (NZDCE or BEng Civils or similar)
• Able to demonstrate ability to manage project resources including materials and teams/crews
• Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal mediums and establish working relationships
• High proficiency in MS Office applications and general systems aptitude
• Full clean NZ driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
Please click “Apply Now” to apply for this role.
Higgins is part of the Fletcher Building Group which provides access to the Fletcher Benefits Programme, and unrivalled career opportunities in a Group comprising 33 businesses, across 40 different countries.