• Project Manager – Residential
• Project Manager - Chipseal
Reporting to the Construction Manager these roles will be responsible for the following:
• Supporting others on Bid work, and the delivery of high standard, quality bids leveraging on the experience of the Team and what Higgins know best – Roading, Residential and Infrastructure
• Managing the day to day project delivery, by delivering to or exceeding the plan while meeting all contract specifications and utilising resources efficiently.
• Leading with respect and integrity. Ensuring the well-being of the team
If this sounds like a role for you then this is you will need in order to successfully deliver to the business and our customers:
• Engineering Diploma or Degree
• Project management qualifications of certification (desired but not essential)
• A sound background in Civil Engineering including being able to demonstrate key success within trying or difficult situations
• Aggregate and Asphalt knowledge, with a good technical understanding of materials and their applications
• Strong people leadership skills
• An understanding of the Construction Contracts Act and how to apply NZS 3910
• A good understanding of H&S requirements in the Civil Engineering industry
We are a leader in roading and infrastructure, across NZ and the South Pacific. With strong growth potential we have all the benefits of a large organisation, with the heart of a smaller close-knit, values-based business.
Higgins is a proud member of the Fletcher Building family of companies. We offer a competitive salary, Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations.
This is a great time to be joining us we are excited by the opportunities and investment in the industry and need someone who is just as excited to get involved and bring our Teams on the journey