About Higgins Group
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand. We have two roles available, one in Construction, and once in Maintenance working within the wider Manawatu area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary + Company vehicle
- On-going training and development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
- Varied and exciting work
What you get to do…
- Provide expertise in civil construction project management and/or roading maintenance
- Develop efficient work teams and lead to success!
- Deliver exciting projects on time and within budget
- Construct, review and challenge tender submissions
- Manage strategic relationships with key stakeholders
This exciting role based from Palmerston North will require the successful candidate to have a good understanding of civil construction and/or roading maintenance.
To succeed in this role, you must have a can-do attitude, take pride in your work, be willing to make a difference and have;
- BE, NZCE (Civil) or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent or equivalent experience in civil construction/roading required
- Commercial and cost control experience
- Adaptability, flexibility and an appetite for change
- Commitment to the highest standards of health and safety
- The ability to lead and motivate teams to be better together!
Join the Green team today!
Click on the apply button.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.