Fletcher Building is a company with a celebrated history which started in New Zealand over 100 years ago. With around 17,000 people, the Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all of their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We have significant operations in New Zealand and Australia and also operate in the South Pacific. We are enriched by many different languages, customs and lifestyles
Our Group Property division oversees and manages Fletcher Building’s vast and diverse NZ property portfolio. This includes up to 700 property interests, with over 1.5 million square metres of building space.
We own and lease property right across New Zealand, that includes a variety of building spaces from industrial distribution centres, manufacturing plants, office buildings, retail, warehouses, showrooms, quarries and storage yards to name a few!
We are looking for someone that is passionate about property and forging a career in this area. You’ll be ambitious and diligent, but also be
able to work as part of a larger team who are all about being better together. Our ideal candidate will have:
- A professional qualification in property
- Experience in property management, ideally in a commercial or industrial capacity
- Understanding of lease negotiations, rent reviews and general transactional knowledge
- Comfortable dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and building constructive internal and external relationships
- You’ll be able to influence outcomes and you’ll be passionate about progressing your career
This is an opportunity to work within a delivery oriented team within one of NZ’s largest and most reputable brands. We can offer a career path for you, the opportunity to work in a team of highly experienced property professionals, with a fun team culture and solid and respected leadership.
In exchange, we will be able to offer you:
- A challenging and rewarding work environment, with access to the best tools and people
- Interesting and varied property work, across a multitude of different areas of our business
- Great training and education across our wider FB Learning and Development programs
- Involvement in key projects, that shape the way we operate across our diverse business
- A high performing team culture, that rewards and promotes within
The role will pay a base salary, a performance based bonus component, plus many employee benefits. We have a secure & free staff carparking and you'll work in the Fletcher Building campus, based in Penrose, which is very close to all public transport networks.
For your opportunity to make it with Fletcher Building, apply online and submit your application