Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a challenge that will be stimulating and rewarding? If so we would like you to join the Team working on the joint venture between Fletcher Construction and Acciona.
We are the construction team building the extension of the current four-lane Northern Motorway (SH1) 18.5km from the Johnstone’s Hill Tunnels to Warkworth, just north of Auckland. It covers extremely varied terrain and conditions, and is a seriously exciting project to be involved in.
As the Quality Engineer your role will be key in ensuring compliance with project systems and procedures, meeting of required quality standards and the timely provision of project deliverables necessary to achieve certificates of Practical Completion and Final Completion.
If this sounds like a role for you then these are the key deliverables that you will need in order to be successful:
• Manage and facilitate all project quality assurance requirements of construction area while ensuring alignment to the overall quality requirements for the project.
• Facilitate an effective working relationship around quality assurance between the Client Representatives, Design and Quality & System Teams.
• Actively promote a positive quality culture while providing quality leadership, engineering solution, training, insight and quality system development.
• Monitor and measure quality related performance with respect to quality audits, site inspections, quality KRA’s and supplier/subcontractor audits and inspections.
• Assist in the development, implementation and promotion of efficient systems that ensure the successful delivery and project handover of all quality assurance documentation as per the operational and project requirements.
Why Fletcher Construction?
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. We are excited and passionate about our future and we want you to come on this journey with us! The joint venture will provide you with a great opportunity to work collaboratively and fully engage in the best interest of the project and its outcomes. We are committed to providing opportunity and development of our people.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com