Due to an internal promotion we are on the lookout for an Receptionist/Data Entry Administrator to join our Team in Napier.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers and members of the public entering the Branch so with that in mind our ideal candidate will be professional, engaging, organised and the one source of the truth for all things going on within the Branch.
If this sounds like you and you have the following skills and experience then we would love to hear from you:
• Ability to create positive working relationships with all staff within the Branch and providing administrative support as and when required
• Accurate Data Entry (Daily Time Sheet, sales dockets)
• Minimum full Class 1 Drivers Licence
• Strong work ethic and the capacity to cope with multiple issues/tasks
• Excellent communication skills
• Being organised, adaptable, showing initiative, and constantly demonstrating attention to detail
• Commitment to the highest standard of health and safety
• Experience in Microsoft packages and an understanding of basic accounting principles and processes would be an advantage
We are a leader in roading and infrastructure, across NZ and the South Pacific. With strong growth potential we have all the benefits of a large organisation, with the heart of a smaller close-knit, values-based business.
Higgins is a proud member of the Fletcher Building group of companies. We offer a competitive Salary, Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations.
This is a great time to be joining us we are excited by the opportunities and investment in the industry and need someone who is just as excited to get involved and come along on the journey