Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry leading training and a stable, long term career path.
About the Role
This is a varied role where no day will be same! Working as part of the close-knit Box Hill team you will be expected to complete the following duties and responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting customers in the branch
- Delivering to customers throughout the local area
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Loading and unloading deliveries, replenishing stock and assisting with stock takes
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Recent experience in a deliveries/ customer service role
- A friendly and customer service orientated approach when helping customers in the branch
- Current driver’s license
- Experience using any type of computer system
To be successful you don’t need experience in the building or construction industry! Our most successful team members have learnt on the job and are energetic and committed to a long-term career within the business.
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Apply today to avoid disappointment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways