Our Mount Maunganui based team are looking for an experienced Level 1 STMS, for a diverse and hands-on role.
Working around the Bay of Plenty area, your main responsibilities will include managing onsite Traffic Control crews, setting goals, programming the movements for the day and monitoring several sights. Your crew will be looking to you for guidance and leadership, so we need someone calm, communicative and constantly aware of the changing conditions and environment.
What we are looking for from you:
- At least STMS Level 1 experience and certification
- Class 2 licence minimum, Class 4 would be advantageous
- Proven experience in setting up sites
- A reasonable level of fitness and the willingness to work both days and nights
- A positive attitude that will move heaven and earth to get the job done
- Honesty, motivation and an all-round team player
- Be a mentor to assist the development of upcoming TC crew members
In return, we offer:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Ongoing training and development
- A team that cares about each other
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
- Fletcher Benefits programme – includes access to an education fund for you and your family, share scheme and discounted health insurance
If all of the above sounds like a bit of you, please apply online.
You have an opportunity to become a part of a leading civil infrastructure company in New Zealand, as well as the wider Fletcher Building Group.
Only applicants entitled to work in NZ will be considered.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.