Fletcher Reinforcing are market leaders in the supply of reinforcing throughout New Zealand. Our team have a passion for the Fletcher Reinforcing brand and a drive to be the best in the industry. This means we are constantly striving to deliver the highest level of service to our wide range of customers around the country.
We are seeking expressions of interest from Detailers with good experience in reinforcing to join our Contracts team as a Contracts Supervisor. This role is responsible for accurately detailing Reinforcement from drawings and specifications provided by customers – a critical part of our operation.
Providing the best service to customers requires the Detailer to have;
• A customer focus with high levels of customer interaction
• Strong technical knowledge around the detailing of reinforcing steel
• Proactive collaboration with internal manufacturing, inhouse prefab and onsite placing teams
• A disciplined approach to utilising best practice systems developed by Fletcher Reinforcing
To join the team, you must have:
• High levels of motivation and a drive to provide the best to our customers
• The ability to deal with people from a wide range of backgrounds
• Excellent written and spoken command of English language
• Experience in the interpretation of structural drawings and specifications
• An understanding of the design and specification of reinforcing steel
• A positive and collaborative approach to team interactions
• Attention to detail with a consistently high level of accuracy
• Strong computer literacy (Mainly AutoCAD & MS office) with the desire to upskill to the latest industry software
• Managing additional costs and variations in a timely manner during the course of a project.
• Timely submission of claims and resolving associated issues
• Experience dealing with Consultant Engineers, Architects and Tier 1 and 2 Contractors
• Excellent compensation package and career development opportunities
• Great team culture & environment
• Full support from a positive and highly engaged management team
• Opportunity to gain from the many Fletcher Building employee benefits
We value your experience and skills, but to succeed in this team you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. We are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, who are there for each other during challenges and successes.
People who put the customers first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
If you have the right skills and interested to know more about the vacancies, please apply with your application and cover letter, or call Melanie Fekitoa 0276024096 or email email@example.com for more information.