About Iplex Pipelines
Iplex Pipelines is one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions. Iplex Pipelines has a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states. We offer our clients a comprehensive, solutions based service underpinned by a philosophy of genuinely working together.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group; a global company focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex with the support of Fletcher Building are committed to attracting the best available talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who delivery great results for our customers.
An opportunity currently exists in our People and Performance Team for an experienced, Senior HR Business Partner to support our operations at a local level while leading the development and implementation of major national initiatives across Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Experience.
Your manager, Katie brings a huge amount of leadership experience, energy and fun to the role and has a high-trust, transparent relationship with her team. Katie is a keen advocate for internal mobility and has a strong track record to developing her teams to build successful careers. The team enjoy flexible working conditions and are encouraged to challenge the status-quo.
What this looks like:
- You will help shape the future of our new strategy as we dive into an exciting growth phase in our business.
- Building high performance teams and a values driven culture with an ‘all hands on deck’ approach is in your DNA
- You will truly partner with your key stakeholders at a senior management level
- Support the people function nationally for a client group of approx. 180 people
- Develop and implement the national engagement strategy, drive learning and development and build a talent pipeline like we haven’t seen before
- Embed the overarching people and culture strategy and organisation values across multiple sites
- Day-to-day HR activities (think employee relations, recruitment, incentive & reward programs and so on) - all with the future in mind, bringing the business along for the ride
- Build people capability to fulfil longer term strategic goals and objectives
- You are a tertiary qualified, passionate Human Resources, People & Performance, Employee Experience (which ever you like to call it) generalist
- You’re driven, fast-paced, happy and enjoy communicating with people
- You have a strong talent management and L&D bend
- You will love to streamline stuff, have a high attention to detail and value a well-defined framework
- If processes or frameworks don’t exist, your love of efficiency kicks in and creates them
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.