At Fletcher Building, we are committed to attracting the best talent, developing our people, and creating engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Be Bold, Play Fair, Better Every Day, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are committed to making a difference for Group Technology, for Fletcher Building and for New Zealand.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Senior Network and UC Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support services for Fletcher Building’s Network infrastructure. The scope of these services includes LAN, WAN, Security, VoIP and wireless solutions. You will take ownership of issues and requests initiated from end users, internal teams or 3rd party vendors.
Along with project work upgrading or provisioning new services.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a Senior Network and UC Engineer with experience in the following range of technologies or similar.
Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches
Cisco ASR / ISR routers
F5 Big IP
Firewalls Technologies – Fortinet / Checkpoint / ASA
Great customer service skills are essential.
Knowledge or exposure to Service NOW, Solarwinds would be advantageous.
Along with the relevant vendor or university qualifications
About the rewards
• Staff Discounts – discounts across Fletcher Building businesses and on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
• FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
• Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
• Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
• FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
If this sounds like you, then apply now. For additional information please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org