Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group is a major Australian group of companies including Fair Dinkum Sheds, Sol Home Improvements, Taurean Doors, and ShedBoss that supply roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring, and structural formwork.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our team in Erskine Park NSW, responsible for delivering improvements to profitability by developing & providing guidance around pricing strategy.
Become an integral part of the National Pricing team where you will be in a well-supported environment. In this role you will:
- Provide data to enable sales teams to optimise pricing and realise price and margin gains
- Perform pricing administration, master data maintenance, including management of major price events
- Handle general pricing enquiries and variances from established pricing guidelines
- Produce monthly reporting in relation to pricing integrity, system utilisation and pricing trends
- Liaise with our software partner to manage testing, system improvements and issue resolution
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- Proficient numerical and statistical analysis skills
- Intermediate MS Excels skills and proficiency across the full MS Office suite and Pricing Software (ie. PowerBI or equivalent)
- Exposure to pricing analysis, having worked with
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner with and influence non-finance professionals
- Tertiary qualifications in business/marketing, economics, commerce, mathematics or related discipline would be highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
- Work-life balance – work close to home with no more CBD commute!
- Free parking on site – Ample staff parking available on site
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.