Whilst you can still apply for this role, please note it’s not actively being recruited due to the control measures in place to stop the spread of Covid-19. However as soon as recruitment resumes, we’ll be in touch
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected brands and businesses partnering with our customers to create spaces and places that work for people. Since 1909 our people have planned, designed, built, maintained and managed significant national infrastructure for the benefit of communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. We have safety at our heart and invest in sustainability for our future. Together our 3700 people deliver for generations to come.
About the Role
The Fletcher Construction Talent Acquisition team focuses on sourcing the best talent in the market while also providing a high level of service to key internal stakeholders. In this role, you will provide proactive sourcing and identification of industry talent, conducting quality screening, and the provision of profiles to hiring managers and the broader Talent Acquisition team.
Key responsibilities include
- Proactively sourcing candidates for hard to fill vacancies, and talent pooling for future resourcing
- Maximising LinkedIn, Google searches and sourcing tools to support the business in sourcing industry talent
- Maintain regular and appropriate contact with industry talent with regards to opportunities within the Fletcher Construction division
- Utilise market, competitor and industry data to make informed decisions on sourcing channels, geographical locations of potential talent, etc.
- Continual market exploration to keep abreast of activities to support the identification of key talent, maintaining skills and knowledge on the latest Talent Acquisition and sourcing trends
- Assist in ensuring a high level of knowledge and skills in the Talent Acquisition Team
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other Team Members to support the achievement of team goals
- Maintain skills and knowledge on the latest Talent Acquisition and sourcing trends
- Experience in a talent acquisition role, ideally with Construction knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in strategic sourcing solutions across a variety of evolving delivery channels
- Strong business acumen with specific capabilities in workforce planning
- Strong priorities management and problem-solving capability
- Confident with systems, data, and analysis
- Demonstrates industry knowledge attends industry events and belongs to industry associations
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills at a senior stakeholder level
- Takes a consultative approach when partnering with key stakeholders
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
The Talent Acquisition team supports an evolving and growing business, with a focus on the capability of its people, and their ability to partner and deliver to their clients' needs – with safety at the core.
Fletcher Construction has a strong pipeline of work, and the team is ramping up to support this, Want to be part of it? Click Apply now to showcase your skills and carve out a rewarding career path with The Fletcher Construction Company.