Opportunities within Earthworks, Structures and Pavements. The Puhoi to Warkworth Project is reaching it's peak with a range of work happening across the project! This provides the unique opportunity for you to broaden your skillset and become a more well-rounded engineering professional with exposure to a range of work packages one of the largest civil infrastructure projects in New Zealand! A unique opportunity to work with leading professionals from across the world and make a real impact with a road which is going to drastically improve the northern roadways for years to come.
We are seeking a Site Engineer to take ownership over a section of works within the project. You will be accountable for ensuring that performance targets are met, together with maintaining high standards of safety, quality and environmental performance.
• Assist in the development of work plans and JSEA’s in consultation with Project Engineer, Foreman and work team.
• Monitor and control the execution of the works to ensure it is constructed in accordance with drawings, specifications and HSEQ requirements.
• Provide effective support to the Project Engineer and maintain open communication between Alliance teams and subcontractors.
• Track expenditure vs budget for labour, plant and material costs and update cost to completion forecasts monthly.
• Carry out quality control inspections, witness points and QA documentation as required by the work plan. Ensuring any defects and non-conformances are costed and closed out in a timely manner.
• Competitive Package + great employee benefits, such as support to gain CPEng.
• Great development opportunity, delivering a package works on a mega-project.
• Join an iconic New Zealand brand, with a strong pipeline of future work.
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The Puhoi to Warkworth Project is part of NZTA’s Roads of National Significance Programme. The project will extend the four-lane Northern Motorway (SH1) 18.5km from Johnstone’s Hill tunnels to just north of Warkworth. The project is the first stage of the Ara Tuhono – Puhoi to Wellsford Road of National Significance.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/10032337. To learn more about our company go to fletcherconstruction.co.nz.