Stramit Building Products
Our products and people shape homes and communities through our range of roll formed steel products used everyday across the Australian market. Over 30 years strong, our entrepreneurial spirit, high quality standards and good old-fashioned customer service runs deep in our DNA today. Stramit is also part of the Fletcher Building group – a leader in building solutions across ANZ.
We are looking for an experienced Software Support Officer to support our shed and buildings businesses. This role will see you:
• Be the first point of contact for technical software related issues
• Have the ability to identify technical issues and problem solve
• Provide clear advice and be a great communicator
• Understand the needs of the customer and translate them to software
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills:
• Extensive knowledge of Windows OS, networking and MS Office
• General technical knowledge - including how antivirus software can interact with other software packages and other common issues requiring troubleshooting
• Be confident to work independently, with an agile approach
• Ability to provide clear assistance remotely, build relationships and work collaboratively
• Outcome focused
What’s in it for you?
• Work-life balance – work flexibly whilst delivering sound results
• Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
• Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career
• Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.