Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group is a major Australian group of companies including Fair Dinkum Sheds, Sol Home Improvements, Taurean Doors, and ShedBoss that supply roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring, and structural formwork.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join our team in Erskine Park NSW. Your purpose will be to oversee and manage the supply chain for Erskine Park and associated branches ensuring the supply chain operates in an effective and efficient manner,
Your role will involve:
- Participating in inter-departmental collaborative behaviour focused on accountability, problem solving and SLA delivery
- Supporting sales and customers service colleagues with process improvements
- Improving team performance through strong leadership, coaching and a clear view of priorities
- Analysing, assessing and maintaining key performance indicators around DIFOTIS, inter departmental collaboration and efficient service fulfillment
- Developing measures and targets, in consultation with production management to monitor efficiencies
To thrive in this role, you will have:
- Previous supply chain management experience in a complex organisation or operation
- The ability to monitor and drive outcomes with 3PL/transport providers
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage, coach and lead high-performing teams
- Demonstrated high analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience in ERP systems
- Previously worked in the manufacturing or FMCG industry (with short lead-times)
What’s in it for you?
- Work-life balance – work close to home in Erskine Park – no more city commute!
- Free parking on site – Ample staff parking available on site
- Make your mark – Opportunity to make the role your own within our new structure
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.