We are seeking a Surveyor assistant who can make a real contribution to the surveying capability of our Bay of Plenty contracting operation.
Based out of the Mt Maunganui branch and working alongside our existing Surveyor, you will be responsible for a range of set outs, topographical surveys and as-built surveys. You will effectively process the data collected in the field into reports for the Project Managers including QA conformance, monthly claims and quantities reconciliation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Working towards or achieved a diploma in surveying
• Industry experience – experience on the ground
• Technically and practically minded
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Strong work ethic and commitment to the highest standards of health and safety
• A good communicator with a ‘can do’ attitude
• You must be fully fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary
• On the ground training and development
• Fletcher Benefits programme – includes access to funding to further your education, share scheme and discounted health insurance
• A chance to join a great team
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
You have an opportunity to become a part of a leading civil infrastructure company in New Zealand, as well as the wider Fletcher Building Group.
If all of the above sounds like a bit of you, please apply online with your CV.
Please note only applicants entitled to work in NZ will be considered.