We are seeking an experienced Surveyor to join our team in helping build this iconic project. Listed as one of NZTA’s Roads of National Significance it is certainly a project you want on your CV. Be in an autonomous role and put your solution finding skills to great use.
• Set-out and as-built surveying.
• Ensure accuracy and provide quality assurance of survey data including maintenance and checking of survey equipment.
• Ability to work with construction drawings and be able to produce setting out data using CAD to transfer accurate set out onto site.
• Regular reporting of progress and construction issues to the Survey Manager and assisting in the preparation of formal reports.
You are an established, competent Surveyor who is ready to take the next step in their career.
• 5+ years of relevant New Zealand experience.
• Prior experience setting out and surveying civil works.
• Understanding of Trimble Business Centre and 12D software would be advantageous.
• Strong ability to work collaboratively.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Thrives working in an autonomous role that requires high levels of initiative and self-management.
• Relevant surveying qualification
This is your chance to join a dynamic, focused team working on a project which will make significant improvements for the local community. You will have access to training/development programmes and career progression that comes with being part of the Fletcher Building Group. An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful applicant.
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The City Edge Alliance Project, will build the 22km long four-lane wide Hamilton section of the Waikato expressway, connecting Ngaruawahia to Tamahere and Cambridge. The project will comprise of 17 bridges crossing nine local roads, three deep gullies and a busy railway line.
To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCC/10031922. To learn more about our company go to fletcherconstruction.co.nz.