- Company Ute
- Two locations in Auckland to work from
- Competitive Package
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
We are seeking an experienced Surveyor to join our team who can make a real contribution to the surveying capability of Auckland contracting operation
Based in Auckland, you will be working from either one of our branches in East Tamaki or Silverdale. Your first primary focus will be on the completion of the Puhoi to Warkworth Project. This will include managing data, providing setout, compiling asbuilts of subbase and each layer of asphalt using some of the latest technology supporting the engineers with information needed for claims.
- Set out and as-built surveying
- Ensure accuracy and provide quality assurance of survey data including maintenance and checking of survey equipment.
- Ability to work with construction drawings and be able to produce setting out data using CAD to transfer accurate set out onto site.
- Regular reporting of the progress and construction issues to the Construction Manager and assisting in the preparation of formal reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- You are an established, competent Surveyor who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- 5+ years of relevant New Zealand experience.
- Prior experience setting out and surveying civil works.
- Understanding of Trimble Business Centre and 12D, 3D Control, Autocad, Total Station would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Thrives working in an autonomous role that requires high levels of initiative and self-management.
- relevant surveying qualification
What we offer:
- Ongoing training & development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme - includes access to funding to further your education, share scheme and discounted health insurance
- A chance to join a great team with a great culture
How to apply?
Please apply directly online with your CV