Are you looking to excel your career with an impressive market leader? Interested in taking a fast-growing and evolving business to the next level in Talent Acquisition?
Higgins is a leading, dynamic and trusted New Zealand roading and civil infrastructure company with a passion for achieving success. We are a large organisation of 1700 people nationwide (and growing!) with the heart of a small close-knit values-based business.
Our success is driven by our people - this is where you come in! We are looking for a strong Talent Acquisition leader, who can strategically position the function to deliver high quality outputs through the delivery of sourcing strategies, campaigns and attraction to both front line operators, and functional roles.
About the role:
- Connected to the Fletcher Construction Talent community, you will engage key stakeholders across Higgins to build & deepen relationships & ensure continued value and alignment
- You will drive best practice and commercially astute discipline across all Talent Acquisition activity
- Your strong people leadership will support and grow the people team across Higgins to enable self-performance across all recruitment activity
- Your strong relationship skills will allow you to network internally, and engage with key external parties to support the Talent Acquisition strategy
- You drive and support a safety first culture that puts people at the core
- Experienced recruitment professional with the ability to recruit for roles at all levels
- Proven experience in reviewing and aligning recruitment systems and processes
- Demonstrated result driven recruitment campaigns, attraction and talent pooling
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management
This role is a fantastic opportunity to flex your skills and further your career with a team who are truly passionate about what they do.