Fletcher Reinforcing is New Zealand’s leading fabricator and supplier of reinforcing steel and associated products to the building and construction industry. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global industry company.
Fletcher Reinforcing is on the lookout for a motivated and passionate Pre Fabrication Team Leader to join our team in Auckland. This is a new position which will focus on providing leadership across our Pre Fabrication team, who play a pivotal part in our organisation!
What the role entails;
- Lead the Auckland Pre Fabrication Team, which include Steel Fixer Employees and contractors
- Champion the drive towards ensuring the Health, Safety and Environmental compliance & wellbeing of all staff is managed to the standards defined by the company.
- Take overall responsibility and manage the Prefabrication business.
- Identify improvements and ensure this is communicated back into the business
- Assess training and development needs cross your team and build training plans
- Ensure robust and effective processes are followed
- Work cohesively with other departments, including manufacturing and estimating teams to ensure smooth delivery to meet customer expectations.
- An opportunity to establish industry best practise in terms of systems, processes and customer service.
What you need to be considered;
- Leadership skills with a passion for developing your teams and promoting a positive culture where success is recognised, and development encouraged.
- Passion for delivering to your customer’s need, in a way which meets the business objectives.
- Practical knowledge of detailing reinforced steel.
- Excellent communication capabilities, both written and verbal with strong computer skills.
- Resilience – we are in a high-pressured environment and you need to thrive in the challenge.
- Leadership, motivation and the ability to influence both your team and key stakeholders.
- Confident when driving commercial outcomes.
- Excellent base package.
- Full management support and business backing within a challenging environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work within the Fletcher Building banner – join a great group of people!
If this sounds like you then click Apply Now or email your CV to Melanie Fekitoa, email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.