Dimond is New Zealand's largest manufacturer of steel roofing, cladding, structural and rainwater products. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We are looking for an awesome Team Leader to lead our afternoon crew working 2:30PM - 11PM. You will assist in the successful implementation of the operation strategies in creating a culture of continuous improvement. You will bring with you the following attributes:
- Operations / Manufacturing experience.
- Planning / scheduling experience.
- Ability to achieve and adhere to reporting deadlines.
- Leadership experience, including training and development and performance management.
- Experience in creating operating procedures.
- Demonstrate a preference for working in a team based environment.
- Involvement in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Has used and understands the importance of quality control measures.
To achieve success, there is a strong focus on continuous improvement throughout the business with an emphasis on being customer centric in our approach to achieving manufacturing excellence in a well disciplined health and safety environment. As our Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure team compliance with health and safety processes and regulations and assist to create a pro-active health and safety culture.
- Assist in creating a manufacturing environment where all products are able to be manufactured within specified guidelines at all times.
- Team-based Leadership and Performance Management.
- Set a good example of a gratifying work culture.
We believe one of the best ways to achieve our goals is through teamwork. In joining Dimond you will be joining a team that is committed to working together and where being customer leading and better every day, along with a friendly team spirit, are important to us.
Ongoing training will ensure your success in the role and you will be joining a well-respected business offering a range of benefits that come with being part of Fletcher Building.