Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink and Iplex Pipelines and Fletcher Insulation.
Stramit is directly linked to providing quality rolled formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest grade Australian steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
You will play a critical role in building and maintaining relationships with our customer networks across the country. In this role you will provide guidance and support in the areas of cold form steel, technical specifications and design and construction. Sheds and garages are a niche product and you will be a key liaison for internal and external stakeholders.
Your knowledge of steel products and communication skills will be highly valued.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting customers and internal stakeholders with technical knowledge of cold form steel for the construction of sheds and garages
• Working alongside systems experts to test, validate and train users on our custom made design program
• Ad-hoc problem solving exercises relating to construction or design issues being faced by our distributors
• Communicating complex information in a simple manner, in person and over the phone
• Experience in steel constructions, garages and or sheds is a must
• High levels of attention to detail in order to maintain accurate technical databases
• Great communication skills as you will be interacting with our partners, suppliers and customers
• Able to prioritise high volumes of urgent activity
• Responsible to work autonomously and remotely
• CAD skills are preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?
• Work from home or office or both!
• Small team where you will get on-going support from your manager
• Build your skills and your profile in this niche market
• Employee Discounts – Access a range of benefits including health, optical, IT & Sports
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process may include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below!