Iplex Pipelines is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of pipeline systems in Australia. We provide a range of piping solutions for applications including water, sewerage, mining, gas, telecommunications and electrical.
We currently have vacancies for Bid Coordinator roles to be based out of our office in Strathpine.
Working as part of the National Projects Team, you will be responsible for managing end to end bidding opportunities for Iplex’s major projects across the country from assessment of opportunities, preparation of professional and thorough proposals, through to contract execution and handover to the Project Delivery Team.
We have recently refreshed the strategic priorities that we offer to our clients and this is an opportunity for you to help shape the future direction and success of the business.
To be successful in this role you will be extremely focused on the customer experience, and be highly motivated to provide valued support to our sales managers. You will be a confident communicator with strong influencing skills and will have the ability to plan and organise various stakeholders.
This role is for you if you have:
- A customer-centric approach and understand the value you bring to interacting with our clients
- Solid experience in a tendering/bidding environment within the manufacture/supply or engineering/construction industries
- The ability to plan and organise groups of people through the bid preparation process
- Experience in writing proposal/bid report and familiar with legal terms and contract
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially with Word and Excel
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group; a global company focussed on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex with the support of Fletcher Building are committed to attracting the best available talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who delivery great results for our customers.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner than anticipated if we find the right candidate.