Fletcher Insulation is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company supplying our favourite brands of insulation. These include Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few.
With more than 19,000 people across Australia and New Zealand, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Role
We look forward to you joining the team at Fletcher Insulation as our new Territory Manager. This positions purpose is to maximise sales contributions and achieve budgeted sales targets across the commercial, residential and industrial sectors with a focus on continuing to develop our reputation as the leading source of customer focused solutions, quality products and professional service in the insulation industry.
You will be tasked with providing a high level of customer service as you effectively grow and manage existing accounts and identify new market opportunities through proactive business development activities.
Utilising your skills and experience you will;
- Account manage a broad range of customers across the Adelaide and SA Region, focused on commercial projects and related stakeholders;
- Conduct business development activities as you inherit an engaged customer base and enjoy a market full of opportunity;
- Contribute to set business targets and make your mark as part of an organisation that is truly customer focused;
- Develop and maintain a high level of market awareness as you deliver solutions to meet your customer needs;
- Form and maintain strong stakeholder relationships, making your mark on the strategic success of the business.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and energetic sales professional with a growth mindset and exceptional communication skills combined with the drive to succeed and develop in this exciting role. You will have a strong understanding of how to provide a quality and professional sales experience ideally within the FMCG, retail or building space.
You will be a positive and proactive individual who can develop genuine long-term relationships with key customers and understand that our business is about adding value to our customers business and helping them to succeed. You will also be able to quickly relate to the Fletcher Building values and understand that these guide us on a daily basis.
Your experience will include:
- Proven background in a B2B sales environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships
- A passion for customer service and proven success in meeting KPI’s
- The ability to influence others in the achievement of business objectives
Working for Fletcher Insulation
Our Fletcher Insulation business offers a supportive fast paced, challenging and rewarding work environment. We foster internal development and planned career succession pathways.
If you are looking for your next step and want to join a business that can open your career to numerous opportunities, you are encouraged to join the Fletcher Building group today.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.